Saturday, March 24, 2007

Domain Forwarding Problems

I can't believe all the trouble I've been having with getting one of my domain names to point to a new blogger blog I've set up. I really only set it up to use for posting pictures of things I put up for sale in my local paper's classified ads, but I wanted to use a domain name I have with GoDaddy to point to it with so it's shorter to print in classified ads. The more I look around the internet, the more confusion I find about how (or if) this is possible to do. I KNOW it's possible because I've had this very blog being pointed to by my domain name computer-income.com for several months. That's the domain I had purchased through Host4Profit, (part of the PlugInProfit waste of time and money) which I dropped out of since it was too expensive. But the domain itself, actually through enom.com is still working great forwarding to this blog. I haven't tried calling GoDaddy about this yet, but I think I'm going to have to because I'm not having any luck with this so far.

No comments: